Christian Motivational Quotes for Students: The Freshman 15 is a fact of college life. Avoid the freshman 10 and get healthy by taking advantage of campus resources, like fitness centers and discounted gym memberships. Reward yourself with some chocolate after working out. And don’t forget to pray a lot – otherwise, you’ll gain the “unruly Christian” 15! Studying for exams? Download some Christian motivational quotes for students and use them as your desktop wallpaper.
Students often look for inspiration to help them through the challenges of college and life. The Christian college motivational quotes in this book are organized by subject and cover topics such as time management, coping, trusting God, making healthy choices, relationships, self-esteem, and more.
You’re about to embark on the journey of a lifetime. Having a positive outlook is one way you’ll get the most out of college. Christian motivational quotes can inspire you and help you overcome any challenges or obstacles that come your way. Here’s to graduating and changing the world!
Students are mankind’s future. Invest in that future by showing them you care about their future as much as they do. Start with a christian motivational quote today. Knowing who you are in life. It’s a big step to take and I hope this guide has helped you see that it’s ok not to be like everyone else.
Christian Motivational Quotes for Students
Table of Contents
- At your age, you’re beginning to realize who you are. Not only do you have a lot to offer the world, but you also have a lot to learn too.
- When you know who you are, it becomes easier to walk in your own path.
- We help you discover who you are and what makes you great so you can live your best life.
- At our age, we have a lot of experience to go by. I can tell you right now that the best advice I ever got from my mother was don’t let anyone label define what you are.
- Maryknoll offers unique opportunities for growth and learning. You’ll find new experiences next to new people if you join the Maryknoll community.
- Whether you’re a student, an employee, or a part-timer, you’ll find new opportunities for growth in Maryknoll. You’ll become more knowledgeable, gain valuable life experiences and meet people from different backgrounds.
- The universe is filled with infinite possibilities. Maryknoll will always provide you with a supportive environment for new opportunities. It has many resources to offer for your growth and development as an individual.
- Maryknoll offers many opportunities for growth and new experiences. You’ll get to work with wonderful people from all over the world. Plus, Maryknoll has a long history of service and a well-earned reputation for excellence. We’re recognized as one of the most ethical companies in our industry—the industry kids listen to on the radio and watch on TV—and that’s where you come in.
- At Maryknoll, you’ll find opportunities to grow and develop as a person while helping others. You’ll meet new people and make friends with dynamic teachers and staff who will inspire your future.
- Here at Maryknoll, you will work hard for many years, but you’ll also build relationships that last a lifetime.
- Maryknoll’s culture is waiting for you. The best part of that is the way it constantly changes with a new team arriving every 3 months. Find out how your participation will add value to our mission and make an impact in communities all over the world.
- We always see the school as a partner in academics and education. We help them achieve growth.
- School is a place where we learn and grow together. We value your needs as parents and help you celebrate all your child’s successes.
- A home away from home, school is a place where your child will meet new friends and learn about the world around him.
- We stay in touch with our schools and education partners to ensure the best possible care for your child.
- Our curriculum experts and educators will be there every step of the way. Every decision we make is to ensure that your child is given the best education possible.
- School is a special place. We believe that every child deserves an education that sparks imagination, inspires wonder, and gives each student a head start in their future. Because with the right foundation, the sky’s the limit.
- We love what we do and our students love us!
- A child is not a vessel that you fill with whatever you like; rather, you are to “train up” your child by instructing him or her in the way of the Lord.
- Getting a young Christian started on the right path is one of the biggest gifts you can give.
- **“Therefore, get ready to play a role in shaping someone else’s future with our Kids Gym classes.” – Sentence used from Kids Gym website
- Be a leader. Encourage your child’s development, so that he or she will value honesty and integrity for the rest of their lives.
- Dedicated to fulfilling children’s education needs, we work with students and parents to build a roadmap for success.
- It is not easy raising a child. That is why we are here to help you.
- You are the ones who have raised them, and you can guide them to a better future.
- No child is the same. We help your child grow using proven methods that nurture their individuality.
- Your child matters to us. We help them learn by applying biblical tools that we are blessed with.
- You’ve raised your child to be the best and brightest. What they learn at school will help them grow, prosper, and live successfully. That’s why we have made it our mission to make sure your child receives the best education possible.
- Your child deserves the best education. Give them a head start with our best-in-class curriculum, handouts, and educational tools.
- But education is only one part of life. God wants to bless all your family. We love and care about your family as well as you do. We will teach all of your kids the ways of God because they are never too young to learn to follow God.
- From basic math to team building, our fun-filled curriculum helps your child reach their potential faster.
- You’re scared. So is everyone else. As parents, we’re responsible for our children’s safety. You want to give them every advantage they can get in life. We know how difficult it is to learn and this is why we created what you need to ensure a brighter future for your children.
- Know Christ and you’ll experience change. Jesus isn’t just someone to know, He is someone to follow.
- Your life is only made better when you know Christ.
- When you know Jesus, everything else comes into focus.
- Having Christ in your life changes everything.
- Christ changes everything. When you come to Christ, your life will never be the same again.
- The love of Jesus doesn’t just change the life that you live, but it changes your life from the inside out. He wants to help you grow and make you who he created you to be.
- You can have an unfailing hope of what’s to come, not because of the world’s imagination, but because you follow Christ who is the source of all life.
- When we know Him, we know the truth. We find peace. We find grace. We become new people. That’s what we want to share with you.
- When we know Jesus, we learn the truth. We find peace. We find grace. We become new people. We believe that is what He wants for everyone, everywhere.
- When you come to know Jesus, you will discover the truth about yourself. You will find peace. And you will become a transformed person.
- The truth is that Jesus is God. He has revealed Himself to us in the person and work of Jesus Christ. Everything changes when we know Him, and share that with others.
- We are a family of people who love one another and our Savior, Jesus Christ. We believe the truth of His Word and want to share it with you.
- We’re glad you’re here. We believe that God has a special person he has been preparing to know him. We think it is you.
- We are a group of like-minded individuals dedicated to leading people to God. God has changed our lives and we want to share His love with you.
- A life with Christ will change the way you view the world.
- A life with Christ will open your eyes, and you will see the beauty of the world in a light you may not have known existed.
- When you’re with Christ, you know what matters most.
- Your life will be changed by a relationship with Christ.
- It’s easy to become distracted by the things of this world. As you experience the love and grace of Jesus Christ, your focus is placed back on what matters most. And that makes all the difference!
- You’ll gain a new perspective on what’s really important.
- Life is filled with trials and tribulations, but a Christ-centered life affords us wisdom in the form of discernment. We have the opportunity to learn what truly matters.
- Becoming a Christian is easy, and it opens up an exciting adventure. The Lord can bring order out of the most messy situations, and rescue us from the worst consequences.
- Becoming a Christian is easy. Simply ask Jesus to come into your life, and you’ll be on an exciting adventure with a forever friend. The Lord can bring order out of the most messy situations. He rescued us from our sins so that we could spend eternity with him.
- There is no greater adventure than walking with the Lord of all creation. And when things get messy, He’s got your back. Just like a superhero!
- At first, becoming a Christian might seem scary. It can feel like you’re jumping off a cliff into the unknown. But with Christ by your side, you’ll be able to take on anything.
- If you’ve never trusted the Lord, what are you waiting for? The Bible’s full of great stories about God – He loves to rescue, forgive, and make you clean.
- Becoming a Christian requires just three simple things
- It seems scary at first, but it’s actually really simple. Trusting in the Lord is one of the best decisions you will ever make. God can work wonders in our lives. We’re so thankful that God took time out of His busy schedule to rescue each and every one of us.
- When you become a follower of Jesus, the world around you is impacted. It starts with your life, but it has a ripple effect that goes out further than you can imagine.
- Becoming a follower of Jesus is like plugging into an outlet that enables your life to be transformed. It will start with you, but as you let it continue to transform you, it will flow out of you and transform others.
- When you make the decision to be a follower of Jesus, your life will never be the same again.
- When you’re a follower of Jesus, there’s no holding back. You completely let go and experience the fullness of life in him. There’s no end to the changes he can bring into your life.
- When you accept Jesus as your savior, you’ll find meaning and purpose in your life. You’ll get closer to those around you. And it will change the lives of those around you, as well.
- If you’re ready to start living a life that’s bigger than yourself, then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve been exactly where you are and know exactly what you need to get where you’re going. We can help with whatever is keeping you from living your best life—all because of our friends, Jesus and his followers at Presbyterian Fellowship Church.
- When you choose faith, you become part of a community. Faith isn’t about cloisters or cults; it’s about the people around you and the God inside of you. It’s a journey, not a destination, but it’s one trip that can change your life forever.
- I always try to look on the bright side of life, just like that famous song. We’re always working hard and reaping the rewards.
- Our main goal with our AI systems is to make the world a happier place, just like that famous song said.
- Most people look on the bright side of life to prevent dark days from getting them down. We’re here to turn that song into a reality.
- Hey! I know that feeling; the one that makes you smile. It’s a good feeling! I’m glad you’re here.
- We want to keep you smiling all day, every day!
- Here’s a simple guide to living life like a champ.
- The next time your friends complain about their everyday problems, there’s no need to sympathize. Bright Side is here to show that there’s always something to be happy about.
- So remember to always look on the bright side of life and never let any kind of worries darken your spirit.
- Remember to always look on the bright side of life and never let any kind of worries darken your spirit.
- There may be dark clouds overhead and your life may feel like its filled with worries. But look for the bright side of life, and always remember that there’s hope for every situation.
- Make sure you don’t let anything worry you or make you feel down; be happy and enjoy each day to the full.
- Just remember to think positively about life. Never forget that life goes on, whatever happens. So enjoy the ride!
- No matter how hard life gets, always remember
- So go on! Enjoy life and all that’s in it. It’s worth the ride!
- “Hey, it’s important to take time for things that give you a break from the daily routine. I try to make time for music, movies, and entertainment.
- Of course, it’s important to make time for the things you love in life. That’s why I make sure that I watch three movies a week and listen to my favorite music.
- I have a lot on my plate, but I try to make time for myself. That’s why I love movies, music, and TV shows. They’re perfect escapes from my day-to-day routine.
- Movies, music, and entertainment help me get through life, especially the long work hours. But I also find enjoyment and pleasure in my free time.
- It’s important to take a break from our daily routine. Sometimes, it’s good to close your eyes and let yourself get carried away by music or a movie.
- Sometimes, you’ve just got to step away from the daily grind and recharge. I do that by listening to music, going to the movies, and reading great books.
- My main hobbies include music and movies. I love to spend my downtime listening to my favorite tunes and catching up on the latest blockbuster movies.
- Finding ways to stay positive can be a challenge. Sometimes you just need a change of perspective. It’s important to remember you are not alone. We’re here for you.
- All you need is a change in perspective to keep yourself positive.
- There are many ways to be positive. Keep a notepad in your purse or a journal on your nightstand.
- Looking on the bright side isn’t always easy. But it can make a big difference in how you see things, which can help you feel happier and more confident.
- It’s natural to get overwhelmed from time to time. But with a positive, can-do attitude, you’ll begin to see the beauty in the chaos.
- I take pride in figuring out ways to keep myself happy even when negative circumstances are looming over my head.
- Sometimes all it takes is a moment to get your mind off of worries and stress. By doing this, you can get back to enjoying life again.
- Friends, happiness, and love are all important to each of us. Right now is the most important time.
- It’s unfortunate that love, friendship, and happiness don’t always happen right when people want them to. These things take time. It’s best not to rush into such things.
- It’s never too late to make new friends, find love and be happy.
- All you need to do is be patient and wait a little bit longer. Everything you are looking for will come to you when the time is right.
- Life is a balance of experiences. Relationships are about have fun and keep it real, to laugh together when you deserve it, to share and care, to support…and to be there for each other.
- Years, decades and even centuries will go by before your friendships become something you regret or something you reminisce about. Friends who are there for you through thick and thin are people who should be treasured and remembered.
- “The only thing you own is time,” and with that we want to make it memorable…
- Take this chance to connect with those you love. It is an opportunity to find peace and happiness.
- With a whole new day comes a new chance at love and happiness too. You’ve just got to roll with it.
- We never know when our time will come. Take the chance today to strengthen your relationships with those around you.
- Life is a journey to be lived to the fullest. Take this opportunity to open your heart and mind.
- Time is precious so be there for the ones you love. Life is a journey, cherish each and every moment you have with your family and friends.
- Everything happens for a reason, and you should always focus on happiness.
- Wake up. Breathe in. Feel calm and at ease. Today is the day to discover the joys of life.
- Making time to soak in some tunes while you’re on the bus or walking to class? Keep your chin up, because you’ll make it through the rain if you don’t let go of your smile.
- It feels like rain isn’t it? Keep your chin up, and don’t let go of your smile, because you’ll make it through the rain if you don’t let go of that smile.
- Even in the darkest moments, keep your chin up. Remember that if you lose your smile, you lose your glow. You’re okay, and you deserve to be loved.
- It’s fun to get caught in the rain, but you can’t let your mood go south.
- Just because it’s stormy outside, doesn’t mean you can’t keep your chin up.
- Life might be a scene from a rom-com, but it’s not always sunshine and rainbows. Here’s how to get through those stormy days with your head held high.
- Some days are just plain hard, but there are always ways to find joy.
- Life is never easy. At times you’ll feel like everything is falling apart at the seams, but just hold your head high and know that everything will be okay again as long as you don’t throw in the towel.
- That’s the spirit, champ! Everything will be ok, as long as you keep a smile on your face. And no matter how hard it gets, don’t ever let go of that smile!
- You can do it! Everything will be fine as long as you stay strong and keep that smile on your face.
- Sometimes, you get stuck in a situation with no way out. Sometimes it feels like it’s too much. But don’t give up! Just smile and you’ll see that things will look up again.
- Even when you feel like you’re all alone in this world, remember to smile. Things will get better if you never give up and always believe in yourself .
- Be happy. Don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise. We may go through sad times, but don’t let yourself give in to the sadness.
- Life can be cruel sometimes. But you have to stay strong! Keep going, and keep smiling! The sun will soon shine again.
- Whenever the cold wind blows or the clouds turn grey, take heart that if you hold on to your smile, everything will be alright.
- It’s tough to imagine a time when the leaves start falling and the temperatures drop, but hold on to your smile and you’ll have the warmest winter. It will be just fine.
- When skies darken and winds grow cold, know that you have our most sincere wishes for a happy new year.
- Smile, it’s going to be okay!
- We may be in the depths of winter, but sunshine is only one day away. Always remember that a smile can bring sunshine into your life and those around you.
- Even on the darkest of days, there’s something to smile about.
- Even in the darkest of days, you can still smile and carry on.
- Being effective as a student is not just about intelligence but also about having high self-motivation and a certain determination to be successful in the endeavor. It is very important for Christian students to have the right set of motives. Below are some excellent Christian
- Like a caterpillar seeks a safe place to find a cocoon, your safe place is in God.
- “Life is short. Make the most out of every opportunity you get.” – Jeff Walkup
- Strive for greatness! Live with a purpose so big it will inspire others to greatness as well.
- “To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.” ~ e.e.
- “Always remember where you have been, and try to get there again.”
- We weren’t put on this Earth to sit around and wait for the storm to pass. We were put here to learn to dance in the rain. -Unknown
- Being effective as a student is not just about intelligence but also about having high self-motivation and a certain determination to be successful in the endeavor. It is very important for Christian students to have the right set of motives. Below are some excellent Christian books that will help you overcome this challenge.
- Being an effective student is not just about intelligence but also about having a certain drive and determination to be successful in your studies. Below are some excellent Christian tracts that will help you be more effective as a student.
- Being effective as a student is about intelligence but also high self-motivation and determination to be successful in school. Here, you will find Christian motivation quotes that will help you do well in your studies.
- Being an effective student in school is not just about caring about doing well academically but also caring about putting forth effort to be productive. It’s important for Christian students to have the right motives and mindset
- Being an effective student is not about being a genius, but it is more about having a right motive and determination to be successful in your studies.
- Principles that will help you to be a successful student with high self-motivation.
- Being a good Christian student is not just about getting good grades. It also has a lot to do with your attitude and the way you approach your schoolwork.
- Caterpillars seek out safe places to create their cocoons, and so should you. Only God provides the safe place you need
- Friendship with God offers a precious gift—the promise of a safe place. With him, you can face whatever comes your way and grow stronger as a result.
- Secured in His protective arms, you will find true freedom.
- God offers a place of safety to those who are feeling overwhelmed. God welcomes you into his home and promises to protect you there.
- The Safe Place is a community of like-minded believers who want to encourage, comfort, and challenge you.
- Find refuge in God’s strong arms. He’ll catch you when you fall.
- We all need a safe place to go when we’re feeling lonely, sad, or confused. This is a safe place to be yourself and let others be themselves. The people here will listen to you, pray for you, and support you.
- “Life is short. Make the most out of every opportunity you get, because before you know it it’s going to be over…” – Jeff Walkup
- “Life is short. Let’s make your next adventure perfect.” – Jeff Walkup
- “Life is bigger than your dreams. Get out there and make them happen.” – Jeff Walkup
- Life is short. Enjoy each other’s company and make the most out of every chance you get together.
- Life is short. But at Chase, we do everything in our power to help you make the most of every opportunity that comes your way.
- You only get one chance to make a first impression! Let’s do it right.
- In short, make every day count because you never know when you’ll be forced to move on without getting a chance to share your full potential with the world.
- This advice is not only applicable to traveling but also to those looking to move on from a past heartbreak. Always remember your first love and try your best to get them back in your life.
- “Where you choose to be defines you.”
- Pretend you’re a tourist. Notice where you are, and steer back that way.
- Wherever you are, remember there is a way back to where it all started.
- If you ever feel lost, trying to recall all the moments that have brought you to this point will help guide you.
- We encourage all of our customer to help us continuously improve.
- Remember where you came from, and then return.
Short Powerful Christian Quotes:
1. “Faith can move mountains.”
2. “In God’s hands, even the impossible becomes possible.”
3. “Let go and let God.”
4. “God’s love never fails.”
5. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart.”
6. “With God, all things are possible.”
7. “God’s grace is sufficient.”
8. “God’s timing is always perfect.”
9. “Pray, trust, and wait.”
10. “God’s plan is greater than our own.”
11. “Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.”
12. “Walk by faith, not by sight.”
13. “God is our refuge and strength.”
14. “Let your light shine for Jesus.”
15. “God’s mercy is new every morning.”
16. “God’s love is unconditional.”
17. “In Christ, we are more than conquerors.”
18. “Find rest in God’s presence.”
19. “God’s Word is a lamp unto our feet.”
20. “Seek first the kingdom of God.”
Short Christian Quotes for Youth:
1. “Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind.”
2. “Be a light in the darkness.”
3. “Let your faith be bigger than your fear.”
4. “Stand strong in your convictions.”
5. “You are never too young to make a difference.”
6. “God has a purpose for your life.”
7. “Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young.”
8. “You are loved beyond measure.”
9. “Embrace your identity in Christ.”
10. “God’s power works through your weakness.”
11. “Live a life worthy of your calling.”
12. “You are a masterpiece created by God.”
13. “Dream big, pray bigger.”
14. “You have the power to change the world.”
15. “God’s grace is available to you every day.”
16. “Be an example of Christ’s love to others.”
17. “Walk in purity and integrity.”
18. “Let God’s Word be a guide for your life.”
19. “Trust in God’s plan for your future.”
20. “You are never alone; God is always with you.”
Powerful Christian Quotes about Life:
1. “Life is a precious gift from God.”
2. “In every season of life, God is faithful.”
3. “Life’s challenges are opportunities for growth.”
4. “Choose joy, even in difficult times.”
5. “God’s love sustains us through the storms of life.”
6. “Life is not about finding yourself; it’s about discovering God’s purpose for you.”
7. “Life’s true meaning is found in a relationship with Jesus.”
8. “God’s grace can transform your life.”
9. “Live each day with gratitude in your heart.”
10. “Let your actions speak louder than your words.”
11. “Life is short; make it count for eternity.”
12. “Find strength in God’s presence.”
13. “Life’s trials are opportunities to deepen your faith.”
14. “Trust God’s plan, even when it doesn’t make sense.”
15. “Live a life of love and compassion.”
16. “Seek God’s wisdom in all decisions.”
17. “God’s peace surpasses all understanding.”
18. “Life’s purpose is to bring glory to God.”
19. “God’s faithfulness endures forever.”
20. “Life is an adventure with God by your side.”
Powerful Christian Motivational Quotes:
1. “You are an overcomer through Christ.”
2. “Don’t be afraid to step out in faith.”
3. “God’s power is made perfect in your weakness.”
4. “Keep going; your breakthrough is just around the corner.”
5. “You are more than your past mistakes.”
6. “God’s love empowers you to live a victorious life.”
7. “Dream big, pray bold prayers, and watch God work.”
8. “God’s plans for you are greater than your own.”
9. “Never underestimate the power of prayer.”
10. “Stay focused on God’s purpose for your life.”
11. “Don’t let fear hinder your destiny.”
12. “God is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine.”
13. “Rise above the challenges with faith and perseverance.”
14. “You are called to be a world changer.”
15. “Step out of your comfort zone and into God’s greatness.”
16. “Your faith has the power to move mountains.”
17. “Don’t give up; God is fighting for you.”
18. “God’s grace gives you the strength to overcome any obstacle.”
19. “You have the potential to make a significant impact for the Kingdom of God.”
20. “Run your race with endurance, keeping your eyes fixed on Jesus.”
Very Short Christian Quotes:
1. “God is love.”
2. “Jesus saves.”
3. “Faith over fear.”
4. “Grace abounds.”
5. “Hope in Christ.”
6. “God is faithful.”
7. “Trust God’s plan.”
8. “Walk by faith.”
9. “Love one another.”
10. “God is with us.”
11. “Pray without ceasing.”
12. “God’s peace reigns.”
13. “Choose joy.”
14. “In Christ alone.”
15. “God’s Word is truth.”
16. “God’s mercy endures.”
17. “God’s grace is enough.”
18. “Seek God first.”
19. “Forgiveness sets free.”
20. “God’s light shines.”
Powerful Christian Messages:
1. “Jesus is the hope that never disappoints.”
2. “God’s love knows no bounds.”
3. “Find rest in God’s presence.”
4. “Let God’s Word be a lamp unto your path.”
5. “Embrace the power of forgiveness.”
6. “God’s grace is available to all who seek it.”
7. “Walk in humility and grace.”
8. “Choose love over hate.”
9. “God’s plan for you is good and perfect.”
10. “You are fearfully and wonderfully made by God.”
11. “Spread kindness and compassion wherever you go.”
12. “God’s peace transcends all understanding.”
13. “Be a vessel of God’s love to a hurting world.”
14. “Trust in the Lord’s provision and guidance.”
15. “Let your life be a testimony of God’s goodness.”
16. “God’s strength is made perfect in your weakness.”
17. “Seek the Kingdom of God above all else.”
18. “Let go of worry and find peace in God’s promises.”
19. “Be an instrument of healing and reconciliation.”
20. “God’s faithfulness endures forever; cling to His promises.”
Please take a moment to pin this post, comment, like, share and subscribe to Pinterest, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc. you can also go to our website to see more interesting posts. Love you guys!!!