Clever Graduation Captions: Getting your degree should be your proudest moment. But what do you do as we call your name and it’s time to go up, get your diploma and give your commencement speech? Graduation captions offer comedic relief.
Get clever celebratory sayings and graduate photo captions printed on these graduation cards. These high-quality college notes make a terrific gift for every high school and college grad! On each note, we have included a unique, hand-selected saying that is sure to please.
Sending you off with a clever and entertaining graduation yearbook picture from your high school graduating class of 2020 is a tradition we’re proud to continue! Clever captions will reflect your funny grad photo with words that are meaningful to the person receiving the picture. We want this clever graduation photo to be perfect so we’ve included several choices. Your photo came out great, now our job is to help you capture the moment with a clever quote!
Clever Graduation Captions
Table of Contents
- Congratulation for having made it through that tough year. I’m sure that your hard work will pay off soon.
- You have had a successful year in the university and you are now ready to take on the world. Congratulation for having made it through that tough year. Your research at the university has been successful and you are now ready to take on the world.
- Aren’t you satisfied with yourself for having passed that tough year? I mean, of course it was hard, and you deserve credits for actually getting through it. I wish the best for your future career.
- Congratulations on your graduation from Morneau Shepell! It must have been a very exciting year. I’m sure that you are proud of what you have accomplished and are looking forward to the next chapter of your life.
- I know it can be tough to make it through that first year of university. But I’m sure you know now that it’s all worth it. Well done!
- Congratulations! You worked hard for it. You completed an entire year of studies. Well done! I’m sure the future will bring great things your way.
- Congratulations on completing another phase of your educational journey. We wished we had a diploma to hand over right now.
- You’ve worked hard to get here, so we decided to give you a personal graduation.
- Our advice to you is to stay in school and go to college. We would much rather you read our source-verifiable articles instead of having a more expensive and fake diploma made up.
- Thank you for joining our community to learn and grow. No diploma required. We’re glad that you could make it this far with us, but the exciting part of your learning journey is just beginning.
- Thank you for completing another step towards success.
- Here’s to wishing you the best as you graduate. We know the best is yet to come.
- Just like you, we like to celebrate good work. So we’d like to take a moment to acknowledge your achievement. Thanks for all your hard work.
- We’re so excited for you and can’t wait to celebrate with you. Congratulations on your big day!
- Wish you the best of luck with your big day! Best Wedding Day Tips
- Congratulations on the big day!
- As the big day approaches, you’ll need a little help to make everything smooth and beautiful.
- Now that you’ve finally tied the knot, it’s time to create a little chaos in the kitchen.
- You have landed yourself an amazing wedding date, now you just need to find your dream gown.
- Wishing you the happiest day of your life. Brightest blessings to you and your family as you start this new life together.
- We’re proud of you and can’t wait to see what you do next! We hope that today’s ceremony serves as a symbolic milestone.
- Congratulations! We’re proud of you and can’t wait to see what you do next
- Congratulations on your graduation! We can’t wait to see what you do next.
- We’re so proud of you for graduating. We know you’re up to big things and we hope you keep us in the loop.
- It’s hard not to miss you already! We want to help you get the most from your last year of full-time education; learn about how to write better with these tips.
- You’re almost there. As one last graduation gift, we are offering you a chance to show the world what you’re made of.
- We’re so proud of you. You’ve made it! Now start planning your future.
- We want to thank you for joining our community. We’re proud to have your support.
- You made it. We’re here to support you along the way.
- You are awesome! You rock! Welcome to the community! You completed step 1. Keep going, we’ll support you all the way.
- Thank you for being part of the community. We’re happy to help you reach your goals.
- Thanks for being a part of the Blumbla community. We want to make sure you’re getting the most out of it so let us know if we can do anything to help.
- You’re part of our community now. Congratulations! This is an exclusive invitation to join us on our journey to learn and grow together.
- Thank you! You’ve accomplished something major. We couldn’t have done it without your support.
- You’re awesome – you’ve accomplished something big. That deserves a celebration! We won’t let you do it alone though, we’re there to congratulate you for your achievement. Well done!
- You’re on top of the world – congrats on the successful launch of your business.
- Although you’re incredibly successful right now, don’t forget to take some time off and celebrate your achievements — you deserve it!
- We think you’re pretty awesome; why don’t you have a rest? You’ve deserved it. Impress your friends with this unique and personal gift.
- Good job! You did it! Take a breath and celebrate your accomplishment. WOO HOO!!!
- Well done! You’ve won the advertising award of the year for the third time in a row. We are proud of you!
- You’ve worked hard, and now it’s time to rest. We hope your nap is comfy, soft, cozy and magnificent.
- Celebrate your success! You slaved away for this moment. Here’s to you!
- You did it! Congratulations on your promotion. You deserve a break.
- Congrats, you made it! You’ve accomplished so much. Now take a break and relax.
- You’ve made it! Enjoy the fruits of your labor. This is a toast to you! Congratulations on your success
- The good life you’ve worked so hard to achieve is finally within your grasp. We hope that you’ll celebrate your success and share the love with others. They worked hard too!
- You did it. Take a moment to absorb what you’ve accomplished and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
- We appreciate you and everything you’ve done to be here. Enjoy your success and know that we are making things easier for you!
- You’ve just received an exclusive invitation to join our community.
- Welcome! We’re thrilled to have you on board. This is an invitation to join us in our journey to learn, grow, and succeed together.
- You’re in! This is a simple invitation form you to join us on the journey to experience the world together.
- Dear [insert name here], you’ve been invited to join our exclusive community. We’re a group of high-achieving individuals and thought leaders who help each other succeed.
- You’re an inspiration, a friend, and an expert. We would love for you to join our community and grow with us. Every day in our community is another chance to learn and grow.
- You are joining an exclusive community that stretches around the world from Silicon Valley to China to India. Together, we’re changing the way people learn. We’re creating an educational ecosystem where anyone can learn anything.
- Welcome! We’re so excited for you to join us for a journey of promotion and growth.
- Thank you! You’ve accomplished something major. We couldn’t have done it without your support.
- Dear contributors, Thank you! You’ve accomplished something major. We couldn’t have done it without your support.
- We couldn’t have done it without your support. You believed in us when we were just getting started, and we appreciate that passion and enthusiasm.
- We couldn’t have done it without your support.
- We can’t thank you enough for your support. You’ve helped make our campaign a huge success.
- Thanks to the hard work and support of our backers, we have been able to make this dream a reality. This makes us the most successful gaming campaign in Kickstarter history.
- We couldn’t have done it without you. We’re so glad to have reached our goal with your help.
- Happy Graduation Season! This year we have so many friends graduating all over the country. In case you need a last minute gift idea, we’ve got you covered! #WithLoveFromUsToYou
- Graduating into the real world — so grateful for this multicolored diploma ✨
- Graduation season is upon us, and we’re celebrating these moments of accomplishment and sense of purpose with a movement that celebrates the power of giving back. Happy graduation!
- If there’s one thing I know, it’s that you can never have too many pancakes for breakfast #CongratsGrad #bcgrad16
- … and finally, you’re done with college. Time to take the big leap. #graduation #coffee
- Congrats on College Grad 🎓🍾 .
- Congrats on your graduation from life’s boundaries, and welcome to the limitless expanse of nothing but your own potential. From here on out, it’s all about living big. 🚀
- Just booked my flight home for graduation. I’m gonna miss all this sunshine and the palm trees 🌴
- Hello, world. Here I come. Proud college grad and all 👊
- Congratulations! You made it. Whether you’re celebrating the end of high school, college graduation or simply making a change in your life, this is a big moment and deserves a big toast — to you! Congratulations and well done. Make sure
- I was so proud of my road to success. I worked really hard and I could finally enjoy the moment of receiving this diploma.
- We’re excited to be taking another step towards our future — our colorful graduation cap represents all the different paths we can choose to take and the endless possibilities we’re capable of.
- Graduation is a big moment for everyone! The feeling of accomplishment from finishing school is huge.
- Your hard-earned diploma is the mark of a lifetime of success, so celebrate with this graduation party that’s beyond anything you’ve imagined.
- One day you’ll be graduating and your parents will be so proud of you (and they should be!)
- As I showed up to pick up my college diploma, I was overjoyed to find my graduation cap matched my graduation gown!
- It may be time to bid farewell to high school, but don’t put away your powder-blue blazer just yet. You still have the world at your fingertips.
- Graduation season is upon us! As we enter college and start our new adventures, it’s time to say thank you to all the teachers who believed in us. This year we have so many friends graduating all over the country. In case you need a last minute gift idea, we’ve got you covered!
- Graduation season is here, and we’ve got you covered. This year we have so many friends graduating all over the country. In case you need a last minute gift idea, we’ve got you covered!
- Celebrate your grad with this curated gift guide featuring great graduation gifts for her and him from top brands.
- It’s almost graduation season again, and while we couldn’t––in good conscience––suggest gifts of a flip phone or a paperweight, we did think you might appreciate some of our favorite products for students.
- It’s an exciting time for you and your graduating friends! We’ve done the work for you, so stop stressing and grab one of our awesome graduation gifts.
- Congrats on graduating, class of 2016! We’re sending lots of love your way.
- Congratulations on your graduation from the boundaries of normal life. Welcome to the limitless expanse of nothing but your own potential. From here on out, it’s all about living big. 🚀
- Congratulate yourself for graduating from life’s boundaries! Welcome to the limitless expanse of your own potential. It’s time to dream big!
- Congratulations on taking a giant leap, and welcome to the world of endless possibility. From now on it’s all about living big and up for anything. 🤘
- Congratulations on breaking out of the mundane and into a wide open space that’s full of possibilities, creativity, and limitless potential! From now on, it’s all about living big!
- You’ve come to the end of many boundaries and the start of a journey of limitless potential. The world is your oyster! We’re here to give you a helping hand, in order to live big, by working hard for your goals and dreams.
- Thanks for making it to the end, and before we take off into the sky and soar toward the endless possibilities ahead, we’d like to thank you for being a part of our journey. 🍾
- You’re not just graduating from one educational institution; you’re becoming a part of a network that spreads through countries, businesses, and industries. The world is your oyster; the possibilities are endless. ⚓️
- Hello, world. I’m a proud college graduate ready to jump into the workforce. I’ve got the drive and determination it takes to make the most of my opportunities.
- As a college grad now, it’s time I take on the world. Here I come!
- Hello, world. I’m here to tell you about my experience at Barnard. It was awesome. And I’m ready to make an impact.
- Hello, world. I am excited to start my internship. I can’t wait to see what I can learn and grow from this experience and this internship.
- If you are about to graduate from college, a friendly piece of advice
- Hello, world. Nice to meet you! I’m your friendly neighborhood physician assistant.
- Time to tackle the world. Through this letter I’m sending you, I want to tell you that I am ready to move on from college into a bigger and wider world of opportunities.
- We’re so excited to be taking another step towards our future — our colorful graduation cap represents all the different paths we can choose to take and all of the endless possibilities we’re capable of.
- We are creators, inventors, and pioneers. We’re facing our future with a sense of optimism and hope. Our colorful graduation cap represents all the different paths we can choose to take and the endless possibilities we’re capable of.
- We’re so excited to make another step towards our future — we’ve added a bright and playful cap that expresses our unique personalities. It’s an open invitation to the wide world of possibilities ahead of us.
- We’re proud to announce we’ve added a new cap to our family — one that represents the limitless possibilities that await after graduation.
- The many ways we come together will be reflected in our graduation attire as we honor our unique journey while taking a step forward towards the future.
- This year we’re adding an extra element of fun and excitement to our graduation celebration. This year will be our most colorfully dressed year ever!
- We’re looking forward to our next chapter! As we embark on our next journey, we’ll be reflecting on the past and dreaming of what’s to come. We’re always inspired by the endless possibilities life has in store for us!
- If you’re reading this, it means you’ve bravely graduated – from life’s boundaries and into the limitless expanse of your own potential. Congratulations! It’s time to dream big and make your dreams come true.
- Congratulate yourself for graduating from life’s boundaries! Now is the time to follow your dreams and travel the world. You’ve expanded your mind and are ready to begin living your new life.
- Congratulate yourself for breaking free from constraints! Dream big! You’re ready to reach your full potential.
- Congratulations! You are ready to join society as an independent young adult. You have worked hard to get where you are and you should congratulate yourself.
- You’ve finally graduated! You’ve conquered your battles and now are ready to move forward with the rest of your life. And, best of all, you don’t have to do it alone!
- This year that you’ve graduated from college, there’s no limit to what you can do… with us by your side!
- You’re in the right place if you want to live without limits and expand your horizons.
- Thank you for making it to the end of our 🌍 And as we look ahead to soaring toward limitless opportunities, we’d like to thank you again for being a part of our adventure. Cheers!
- Thank you for turning a simple website into something bigger. Don’t stop believing, and stay magical. 🍾
- We are building a card deck that helps build buzz and promote your startup. We can’t wait to get started. 🌍🚀
- Thanks for sticking with us, and we’re really excited to see what the future holds.
- So thanks for being a part of our journey. Enjoy the ride!
- We would like to thank you for being a member of our community at now. We hope you found our newsletter useful and look forward to hearing from you soon! 🙋 We will be waiting for your replies!
- It’s been a fantastic ride that we couldn’t have done without you. Thank you for being part of the journey with us.
- Welcome to the future. We would like to thank you all for being a part of our 🌍 Cheers!
- You’re breaking ground on a new future. For this journey, we’re here to help you soar toward limitless opportunities.
- Hello! Congratulations on making it to the end of our journey together; now let’s continue soaring.
- Thank you for flying with us and joining us on our journey to success. Let’s fly together in the future to new destinations! Let’s do this!
- We’re thrilled to have you on the journey with us. Here’s to endless opportunities!
- We hope that this journey has taught you many things about different countries and their cultures. We can’t wait to hear your thoughts on what you discovered.
- Let’s toast to a spectacular year ahead!
- The website our small team created is now the biggest platform for freelancers in North America. We’re building and improving Zenefits every day because it’s what you, our members, have asked for. So thanks for being a part of this amazing journey. Enjoy the ride!
- We couldn’t have done it without you. From all of us at Uber, thank you for being part of our journey! Enjoy the ride!
- So thanks for being part of our journey. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your experience.
- We appreciate you, our customers, and it brings us joy everyday to help. Thanks for being part of the journey!
- Thank you for choosing to ride along. We hope you have a great time with us.
- Thank you for being here. We’ll do everything we can to make this a great experience.
- We are still in the early stages of our adventure so we’d love your feedback.
- Cheers to a spectacular year ahead.
- Hey, it’s been a blast! Let’s celebrate this year by raising a glass.
- Let us count the ways! Your choices in 2018 are sure to be spectacular. Here is to a year ahead full of good cheer, happiness, and success.
- Let’s raise our glasses to a new year full of good fortune!
- Bubbly and bright, rose’s pink color is a cocktail of love, joy, and friendship. With this in mind, let’s raise our glasses to another year of endless celebrations.
- To a fantastic new year!
- Here’s to a New Year full of life’s greatest moments!
- Here’s to a brilliant new year!
- We hope you have a fantastic new year!
- To the best year yet!
- From all of us at SenderID, Happy New Year! We are excited to see what is in store for you and your organization.
- Wish everyone you know a happy new year. The best way to do it is with an amazing email campaign.
- Wishing you and your family a healthy, happy, and prosperous new year.
- We are excited to see what the new year brings.
- Here’s to a year of great memories. May you take them in and share them with those that mean the most to you.
- Here’s to a wonderful new year! We can’t wait to celebrate with you. Wishing you happiness, health and prosperity in the coming year.
- With every new year, resolutions and goals aim to give us the life we want. We at O2E are here to help you strive for those dreams and make every moment count.
- A toast to you! We hope this year is full of moments that make you smile and bring you closer together.
- Ring in the New Year with positivity and determination.
- Let’s start 2018 strong! Like us on Facebook.
- Whether you’re sharing mahimahi with your closest friends or catching up over champagne with family, here’s to making 2019 the best year yet.
- 🎉🤘We’re proud to share with you. You’ve landed in a world of endless possibilities with us! 🌿🤘We want to help you live big, up for anything and get the most out of life! 💥🎈
- Let’s make this happen! I can’t wait to be a part of your new adventure. And with our products, you will be closer than ever to realizing your wildest dreams. Welcome to the world of endless possibility. 🤘
- Just because you’re a girl doesn’t mean you have to miss out – from now on it’s all about hitting and bagging the biggest waves, swimming the furthest, and being a fearless adventurer! 💪🏼
- Welcome to a new way of life where there are no limits, and you live big. We’re here to help you do just that.
- You’ve made it big! Lucky for you, you’re in the right place to give yourself a big break. Now that you’ve made it big, why not take the whole family to Hawaii? 🤘
- Here’s to a bright future 👍
- There is no stopping any of us now, it’s time to live our lives to the full.
- Graduation season is here, and we’ve got you covered. This year we have so many friends graduating all over the country. In case you need a last-minute gift idea, we’ve got you covered!
- As graduation season is upon us, the team at [Company Name] wanted to share some of our favorite graduation gifts that have been a hit with previous graduates. These gifts under $50 will help any graduate celebrate his/her new accomplishment.
- We’ve put together a list of our favorite gifts for friends graduating in 2019. Some of these gifts are funny, some are functional, and some are just cute.
- We’ve got you covered with these last minute gift ideas this graduation season! A unique, useful and fun graduation present is exactly what every graduate needs.
- If you’re searching for a last minute gift idea, we’ve got you covered. Our curated set of personalized gifts include all of the essentials
- When our friends and loved ones graduate from university, it’s important to show them how proud we are of their achievements. –
- This year, give your grad a gift that keeps on giving. We’ve gathered all of the best tech gifts, priced under $60. We’ve got something for students, teachers, librarians, gamers, explorers… there’s something here for everyone!
- #greekrank #greekrankmagazine #thedailybreeze #greekrankuniversityguide
Short Graduation Captions
1. “Finally made it!”
2. “Mission accomplished.”
3. “The future starts now.”
4. “Graduation: the beginning of something great.”
5. “Diploma in hand, endless possibilities ahead.”
6. “It wasn’t easy, but it was worth it.”
7. “Cheers to the next chapter!”
8. “Dream big, achieve bigger.”
9. “Saying goodbye, but not forgetting.”
10. “Proud graduate, ready to take on the world.”
Graduation Captions for Instagram
1. “And so the adventure begins…”
2. “The tassel was worth the hassle.”
3. “Remembering the moments that got me here.”
4. “Capturing the joy of graduation.”
5. “A special day to remember forever.”
6. “Celebrating the end and the new beginnings.”
7. “Forever grateful for this milestone.”
8. “Chasing dreams, one degree at a time.”
9. “Embracing the future with open arms.”
10. “Walking the stage, one step closer to my dreams.”
Funny College Graduation Captions
1. “Straight outta college, ready for a nap.”
2. “I survived four years of ramen and all-nighters.”
3. “Degree in hand, debts on my mind.”
4. “Graduation: the last excuse for a big party.”
5. “From late nights to diplomas, we made it!”
6. “No more textbooks, time for the real world.”
7. “Future CEO… after a few more cups of coffee.”
8. “Finally free from endless group projects!”
9. “Bachelor’s degree: unlocked. Master’s degree: loading…”
10. “Class dismissed! Time for adulting.”
Graduation Captions for Myself
1. “I did it my way.”
2. “This is just the beginning of my story.”
3. “Celebrating my own journey and achievements.”
4. “Hard work pays off.”
5. “A proud moment in my life.”
6. “My graduation, my success.”
7. “I’m the author of my own destiny.”
8. “Today, I celebrate my perseverance.”
9. “Remembering the sleepless nights and sacrifices.”
10. “I’m my own biggest cheerleader.”
Short Graduation Captions with Friends
1. “Forever friends, forever graduates.”
2. “Stronger together, even after graduation.”
3. “The memories we made will last a lifetime.”
4. “Friends who graduate together, stay together.”
5. “Through thick and thin, we did it!”
6. “Friendship made college unforgettable.”
7. “Shared laughter, shared success.”
8. “Lifelong bonds forged in the halls of education.”
9. “Here’s to the friends who made graduation special.”
10. “Together we laughed, cried, and graduated.”
Funny High School Graduation Captions
1. “I’m finally free from homework… oh, wait.”
2. “Goodbye cafeteria food, hello world!”
3. “No more hall passes, I make the rules now.”
4. “High school diploma: unlocked. Adulting skills: pending.”
5. “From senioritis to actualitis.”
6. “Leaving lockers behind, carrying memories forward.”
7. “I learned more from memes than textbooks.”
8. “A long journey of procrastination comes to an end.”
9. “Officially a graduate. Officially clueless about life.”
10. “High school is over, but I still don’t know where the Principal’s office is.”
Virtual Graduation Captions:
1. “Celebrating from a distance, but close at heart.”
2. “Graduating virtually, but the achievement is real.”
3. “Proudly walking across the virtual stage.”
4. “We may be apart, but we’re still connected by success.”
5. “Embracing change, even for graduation.”
6. “Zooming through graduation like a pro.”
7. “Screens can’t contain our excitement!”
8. “Virtual confetti for a virtual celebration.”
9. “Graduation in pixels, memories in our hearts.”
10. “Despite the distance, we made it together.”
Graduation Captions for Parents:
1. “Thank you for your unwavering support, Mom and Dad.”
2. “A graduation made possible by the love and guidance of my parents.”
3. “To my parents: my first and forever cheerleaders.”
4. “Forever grateful for my parents’ sacrifices.”
5. “Celebrating the proud parents behind the graduate.”
6. “Their love and support led me to this moment.”
7. “Parents who believed in me, thank you.”
8. “From diapers to diploma, they’ve been there every step of the way.”
9. “Their love fueled my success.”
10. “To the parents who never gave up on me, this one’s for you.”
Please take a moment to pin this post, comment, like, share and subscribe to Pinterest, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc. you can also go to our website to see more interesting posts. Love you guys!!!